1. Provide a brief history of your HBCU. (Include mission, vision, value statements, institutional goals and primary majors offered)
2. Total student enrollment (by year)
3. Six-year graduation rate
8. Provide a brief description of your HBCU’s current student housing portfolio (on and off campus). (Include the number, condition, proposed projects (rehab or new construction) and any projects under development)
9. HBCU GREEN requires a minimum of 60 contiguous acres to be considered eligible. Please provide a description of the property to be offered for the development(s). Include the name of the city, county, state, street address (if available) or closest designated intersection together with the following:
a. A site map of the subject site(s)
b. Current zoning and land use restrictions
c. Availability/proximity to existing infrastructure (electricity, water, sewer)
d. Describe roads, either existing or proposed to be constructed and timeline
e. Name any local, state or federal designations (i.e. USDA certified food desert, medically underserved community, Front Porch, Enterprise/Empowerment Zones
10. Provide a general range of community services currently accessible to the site, i.e., Access to fresh food or grocery stores; medical, childcare, parks; recreation and open spaces; clothing and other retail stores; cultural activities; and employment/transportation hubs.
11. Stanfield Global proposes a component of the HBCU "GREEN" initiative includes the development of a 10-megawatt solar farm on or near the campus of the HBCU or proposed development to provide access to alternative energy options at significantly reduced rates. Please provide a brief summary of your HBCU's current utility agreement and any anticipated challenges to the development of a solar farm.
I authorize Stanfield Global to investigate all and any additional information associated with this application to determine the eligibility to participate in the HBCU "GREEN" project. It is understood that a photocopy or facsimile copy of this form will serve as authorization to obtain this information. Stanfield Global will not share any information received with any party or parties not pertinent to this project.
***There will be no initial application fee. There will be a good faith deposit of $15,500 when and if your application for participation in HBCU Green is accepted; and when a Letter of Commitment for conditional funding is issued by Stanfield Global and accepted by your school.*** Also, to complete this application, signature(s) and date(s) are required from all parties indicated on this form. Please print out the last page of the Download version and provide your signature and date to be submitted with this application.